Administrative Assistant in Cern Genève
Cern Genève dringend erforderlich nach der Position für Administrative Assistant. Bitte lesen Sie diese Stellenanzeige sorgfältig, bevor Sie sich bewerben. Es gibt einige Qualifikationen, Erfahrung und Fähigkeiten Anforderungen, die die Arbeitgeber benötigen. Entspricht Ihre Berufslaufbahn diesen Anforderungen? Stellen Sie sicher, Sie verstehen die Rolle, die Sie sich bewerben und dass es für Ihre Fähigkeiten und Qualifikationen geeignet ist.
Folgen Sie den Online-Wegbeschreibungen, füllen Sie alle notwendigen Felder aus und geben Sie alle relevanten Informationen an, damit Ihre Bewerbung korrekt übermittelt wird. Wenn Sie auf die Schaltfläche "Apply this Job" (in einem neuen Fenster öffnen) klicken, gelangen Sie zum Online-Bewerbungsformular. Hier werden Sie gebeten, persönliche Kontakt- und Kontaktdaten zu stellen, auf beschäftigungsbezogene Fragen zu antworten und zu zeigen, wie Sie die wichtigsten Auswahlkriterien erfüllen.
Administrative Assistant in Cern Genève Jobs-Details:
Great science needs great people: contribute your customer service and assistant skills to this objective by joining CERN' s frontline team in the HR Department. CERN, take part! You will join CERN's Human Resources (HR) Department, which develops initiatives and provides strategic support to CERN Management with regard to human resources policy. It supports line management in the departments, performs centralised service tasks, and ensures CERN-wide application of operational human resources activities. The main areas of responsibility include organisational development, employment and association conditions, recruitment, job classification and salary administration, performance appraisal, advancement, internal mobility, training and development, social services, social security, working conditions, settlement of disputes and relations with the personnel.
As HR Administrative Assistant, you will join a dynamic team in the Frontline group which acts as the main point of contact for members of personnel.
- Support the Human Resources Advisers and the Group Leader in delivering first class service to staff members.
- Ensure compliance with and application of the Organization' s rules and procedures in the HR field.
- Process a wide variety of confidential administrative actions.
- Prepare and/or circulate information in the form of e-mails, letters, procedures, presentations (formatting, proof-reading, translation) in both CERN official languages.
- Contribute to improving and streamlining administrative procedures.
- Back-up colleagues during their absences and perform other duties as may be assigned.
Higher administrative diploma in the field of administration or a related field.
Demonstrated experience of administrative support in an international environment, preferably in the HR domain.
- Customer service.
- Secretarial work.
- Use of office software packages.
- Drafting and writing of official documents: in English and French.
- Demonstrating flexibility: demonstrating a willingness to accept changing circumstances; supporting initiatives for change Readily accepting new tasks or work/projects.
- Working in teams: working well in groups and readily fitting into a team; participating fully and taking an active role in team activities Contributing to promoting a positive atmosphere in the team through an optimistic and constructive attitude; addressing issues.
- Managing self: working well autonomously; taking on activities and tasks without prompting
- Achieving results: delivering high quality work on time and fulfilling expectations.
- Communicating effectively: providing others with timely information Ensuring that information, procedures and decisions are appropriately documented.
Spoken and written English and French: ability to understand and speak both languages in professional contexts as well as the ability to prepare/draft and/or translate accurate texts in both languages.
Eligibility and closing date:
Diversity has been an integral part of CERN's mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization. Employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all Member States and Associate Member States. (https://home.cern/about/member-states)
This vacancy will be filled as soon as possible, and applications should normally reach us no later than 17.10.2018
Contract type: Limited duration contract (5 years). Subject to certain conditions, holders of limited-duration contracts may apply for an indefinite position.
Job grade: 3-4
Job reference: HR-FL-2018-97-LD
Benchmark Job Title: Personal/Team Assistant
Please make sure you have all the documents needed to hand as you start your application, as once it is submitted, you will not be able to upload any documents or edit your application further